Clif Whitten

Appointment to Administration Team

It is with great pleasure that BVA announces the appointment of Szymon Puzdrowski (PI) to the BVA Administration Team.  Szymon has served as our Webmaster for the past year; acting in an advisory role to the Administration Team.  Szymon is an adept developer who has been instrumental in several crucial web projects for BVA.  We look forward to having Szymon at the table as we continue to build and grow our BVA web presence. 

Szymon:  It is traditional for the newest member of the team to bring goodies to the meetings.  As our web guy, can we expect that you’ll bring cookies? 

Thank you for your dedication to the BVA community and welcome (officially) to the Administration Team! 

Congratulations PI, and welcome (formally) to the team! We're proud to recognize the great work you've been doing in support of our community, much of it behind the scenes.

Szymon:  It is traditional for the newest member of the team to bring goodies to the meetings.  As our web guy, can we expect that you’ll bring cookies? 

Now that GDPR is in effect, he'll need to ask each of us for approval before doing that.

spacer.png

Evan Reiter

Community Director
Administration Team

...can we expect that you’ll bring cookies? 

I see what you did there....  ;)  But as much as I like cookies and as much as HI likes chocolate cake, I have a feeling he'll be bringing PI(e)....

Thank you all for the warm comments!

I've been getting nothing but encouragement and support during my time at BVA. First when I was just working on small projects like FlyBVA, then as a webmaster while working on IDS and now as part of the Administration Team.

I'd like to thank the rest of the team for recognizing my work and seeing the value in it.

I will do my best keep bringing you guys new tools and improve BVA on the technology front.

Onwards and upwards!