Sean Doyle

CTP Slots Available

I reserved a spot with the full intention of controlling and giving the spot to a BVA member.

Once the roster comes out for CTP and I know for certain I'm needed to control, I'm more than willing to coordinate dropping the spot with someone while on teamspeak so they can quickly grab it  ;)

KBOS-EGLL

1217Z (0817 ET)

Selcal: DE-LR

I reserved a spot with the full intention of controlling and giving the spot to a BVA member.

BOS-EGLL? Psh, with that slot, I'd be posting it up on the VATSIM forums asking for the highest bidder. Once I receive their Venmo transfer, then i'd drop it for them.

spacer.png

Cam Bruno (BN)

Community Manager

BOS-EGLL? Psh, with that slot, I'd be posting it up on the VATSIM forums asking for the highest bidder. Once I receive their Venmo transfer, then i'd drop it for them.

Especially with that departure time  :P

Hello all,

I booked a flight for CTP, but my team has decided on an airshow on the 22nd, so with that anyone that is interested in the flight please let me know, I'll give anyone from here a few days to contact me before I drop it and let the GP book it. Here are the details:

Callsign: DAL554 [CHANGE]

SELCAL: AE-GJ [CHANGE]

From/To: KBOS/EDDH at FL350

TOT: 14:32:00Z

If you are interested in this flight you can reply to this post, or let me know on Teamspeak and we can coordinate a time to switch out.

Unfortunately I am unable to participate in Cross the Pond this year. Anyone not get a booking that wants one? Post here or send me a PM and we can coordinate dropping and picking up. The flight is BOS-LSZH FL360-380. Departing BOS at 1323z

Hey Ramon,

Don't know if you gave your slot to the guy above yet, but if you didn't, I would gladly have it.

Let me know. Thanks!

John Padua

American Airlines - Flight Ops Intern

Saint Louis University \'2016 (St. Louis, MO)

Commercial Pilot-SEL/MEL (Instrument Rated) 

CFI/CFII

<a href=\"mailto:[email protected]\">[email protected]</a>

Gents,

There were far too many threads within our forums discussing the availability of CTP threads. I have consolidated all chatter regarding available slots to this merged thread.

It looks like one person still has a slot available for someone to take off his hands. That person being Chris Raabe. His slot is BOS-LSZH, FL360-380, departing BOS at 1323z. If you want his slot, please post here so that everyone else is aware that you are taking it.

If anyone else has any slots that they no longer plan to use, please post here so that it does not go to waste.

Thanks,

spacer.png

Cam Bruno (BN)

Community Manager