Evan Reiter

Website Login Issues

For the past few days, there have been intermittent issues with users being unable to login to the website (www.bvartcc.com). I think I've found the cause of the issue and resolved it, but I may be wrong. Remember, to save cash, we host this website on a shared server that really isn't meant to host a site of this complexity/size. As far as I know, the issue is being caused by our shared MS SQL server running out of space, likely because the ISP has tried to cram too many other databases onto one server. I just reduced the size of our database, which will help, but ultimately they are going to have to get some of their other customers to do the same.

While we wait for that, two things:

Firstly, if you haven't already, you can choose the "Remember login" option and you won't have to enter your password or login ever again. It will totally bypass this issue for you:

BRNrfY2.png

And if you prefer to login each time, and to help me troubleshoot the issue, could you please make a post on this thread if you try to login and aren't able to? I have the website set to remember my login so I don't actually notice this issue until someone reports it.

spacer.png

Evan Reiter

Community Director
Administration Team

Have had this issue 3 times within the past 48 hours. It's very random. However, I'm going to set it to remember my logon now.

Thanks RT,

spacer.png

Cam Bruno (BN)

Community Manager