Evan Reiter

Website and Forum Stability Update

As promised, I have been following up with our ISP regarding the numerous recent outages of the forums and website that were well beyond our control.

Here's the reply:

Hello Evan,

First I am sorry you are having such difficulty and delay in contacting us. As cliche as it sounds, we are aware of the challenges and are doing every single thing we can to get the situation corrected. We have hired more technicians, added phone lines and trunk lines. We've added chat staff as well.

It is going to take a little time for us to get out of this and we are seeing improvements. But they are not coming as fast as we, or more importantly you the customer desire. None of this is lost on us at all I promise you.

As for the server stability we are addressing that by improving the hardware it resides on. More memory and better management applications of that memory. But again, it takes time and sometimes it requires us to bring the server down for short periods to reboot. We try to do it when it's least impactful but with customers worldwide, there is never a "good" time. We are working on it.

Let me know.

They have also credited our account for 3 months' service ($18) per their uptime guarantee.

spacer.png

Evan Reiter

Community Director
Administration Team

Guest Bostjan Laba

Good to know. Although it sounds like they just started their server hosting business...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk