Evan Reiter

Upcoming Regional Circuit Events

If you have any suggestions or requests for upcoming Regional Circuit events, please post them here. Regional Circuit airports should be roughly 60-150nm apart. Please provide the ICAO codes of the citypair as well as the (approximate) distance between the airports. Routes are not required.

I can't promise that every request will make it into our lineup, but I will try to include as many as I can.

spacer.png

Evan Reiter

Community Director
Administration Team

Guest Brandon Carter

Tampa (KTPA) and Miami (KMIA)

96 miles

Guest Brandon Carter

Here is another one:

Houston (KIAH) and Austin (KAUS)

Distance = about 125 nm

Guest Brandon Carter

Here's a third:

Buffalo (KBUF) and Pittsburgh (KPIT)

Distance = 160 nm

Guest Brandon Carter

Suggestion # 4:

Oklahoma City (KOKC) and Wichita (KICT)

150nm

Guest mike taylor

London city [EGLC] to east midlands [EGLX]

Distance 140nm approx

just a thought :)

Distance 140nm approx

I should have mentioned... the airports probably need to be in the United States or Canada. We'll have to archive this one for the European Tour this summer... I mean, the undisclosed event that might be coming later this year.

spacer.png

Evan Reiter

Community Director
Administration Team

Guest Michael Garcia

Waterloo (CYKF) - Pearson (CYYZ) - London (CYXU)

Guest mike taylor

Distance 140nm approx

I should have mentioned... the airports probably need to be in the United States or Canada. We'll have to archive this one for the European Tour this summer... I mean, the undisclosed event that might be coming later this year.

awsome didnt even knew you guys did a european tour. Carnt wait for it :)

Guest Bob Moore

My Home Airspace.

Minneapolis KMSP (Gods Country)

to

Duluth KDLH on Lake Superior ( Also Gods country) cool approaches over the lake and harbor.

or

KMSP (Gods Country) to KFAR Faaaaarrgo .....well... maybe not who ever goes to Fargo ND..?

or

KRST Rochester home of the Mayo brother's Clinic to KDLH, we could simulate flying wealthy Arabian shieks back and forth between Grandmas bar and grill on the harbor to the Mayo for procto exams.

-Loc

Guest chuck

personally I have a thing for Palm Springs (KPSP) and would love to see a KPSP, LAX, Phoenix, and Vegas sort of thing.

I would also like to suggest University Park PA (KUNV) to Wilkes Barre (KAVP) with perhaps a little Philadelphia thrown in.