Guest Dana Atwood

Burlington Regional Circuit

Guest Dana Atwood

Can't wait for the Burlington Regional Circuit. We live across Lake Champlain from Burlington so we're lucky enough to keep tabs on both the Burlington and Plattsburgh traffic (the Plattsburgh 35 approach traffic goes right over the house). In fact, my boys know when the Allegiant MD-80s are overhead just from the sound they make (climbing out of Plattsburgh for Florida, they make a lot of noise for a "little" jet). Okay, looking forward to the Regional Circuit. Hope you guys like "flying" up this way as much as I do. -- Dana

p.s. Plattsburgh (KPBG) is a great place to practice heavy aircraft pattern work (it's a two mile long runway), and you're just a few minutes away from Montreal. Just a thought.

Guest Dana Atwood

Anyone else live up this way? I mean North Country of New York and Greater Burlington (or even Montreal and south to the border). A couple of us have an informal flight sim club where we get together once a month or so at each other's homes or offices to do some simming. If you're local and interested let us know.