Bill Kunzler

New Beginning time change?

Hi, just checking that the event time for 'New Beginning' has changed to 7pm from 3pm.

(it is still advertised as 3pm on the Events Calendar and Overview page)

Thanks

No, sir. It is still 3-7PM EST (1900-2300z) on the 23rd of August.

Thanks,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spacer.png

Cam Bruno (BN)

Community Manager

Slightly off-topic since it's not about the time correction, but I just finished my second leg in the subject event.  Niiiice.

Flew IFR from BID to CON and then back (in a Baron, of course).  Great service all the way.  I did discover that I could not file OTP for an altitude on my return (evidently a vPilot limitation - digits only, no text - or it may be a VATSIM thing - can't remember when I ever filed OTP with BVA or VATSIM so I'm not sure where the catch is).  However, I put "REQ VFR OTP" in the remarks section and filed for 8K.  As soon as I was identified, I adv'd the controller of my request and got it.  Worked great (no surprise).  I think BVA and VATSIM is a good pairing.  Thank you to all our Controllers!

----M B Ingersoll

----FAA Retired

----ZFW 1984-2008

----USAF 1973-1983

Guest John Girard

I, too, enjoyed it very much. Flew IFR KBDL - KACK and KACK - KBOS.  Heavy traffic made it fun. All the new liveries were great to see as well. First time I saw 3,ground collisions!  Watching a FedEx jet slice an airliner in half at KBOS was as if Salvador Dali was making movies! Both seemed to survive unscathed.  Thanks to all for a great event.