Camden Bruno

BVA Military is VATSIM's Newest vSOA!

Members,

I am extremely excited to announce the formation of yet another sub-organization within Boston Virtual ARTCC. Recently, BVA Military was officially approved as an accredited VATSIM Virtual Special Operations organization. The accreditation on VATSIMs behalf primarily consisted of confirming that BVA Military had an adequate, rigorous training program that covers all aspects of United States Military Aviation and would properly educate members on military aviation procedures and tactics. The new organization is comprised of several members so far, including Commanding Officer Chris Raabe and Training Officer Chris Eells. This new organization adds just another aspect of BVAs community and brings even more opportunities for members who may have an interest in military aviation or are even aspiring military pilots! Courses, training, and missions will include but are not limited to MOA procedures, Aircraft Carrier operations, formation flying, aerial refueling, and much more.

I look forward to this addition to the community and am excited to see you in the air or on the scopes. Join me in congratulating BVA Military and it's staff for passing their accreditation process and making this community that much greater!

spacer.png

Cam Bruno (BN)

Community Manager