Francis Dube

A New Air Traffic Manager Emerges

Team Boston,

I am honored and excited to announce that I have been appointed as Boston ARTCC's Air Traffic Manager.

Obviously watching Don Desfosse and Rich Bonneau excel in this position before me have been great examples of what it takes to make this facility great. I feel that we have a strong core of controllers and staff members that are ready and able to step up continue the tradition that is vZBW. As DO has said many times "many hands make light work" and recently there have been many hands in getting facilities, website design, and facility documentation updated and modernized.

Our goals and vision are going to continue to be based in growth, retention, excellence, and... wait for it... FUN! We are at our best when we randomly staff 6-8 positions on a Tuesday night with no planning, and it usually starts with just one person staffing up and the rest just come pouring in.

The future is bright here at ZBW, and I am happy to serve for all of you and do my part to make this one hell of a place to keep virtual tin separated!

Francis Dube (DB)

ironmicsig.PNG

Very well said, DB.

Can't tell you how excited I am for the future of this ARTCC and I couldn't be happier that you were chosen for the position.

Congrats man,

spacer.png

Cam Bruno (BN)

Community Manager

Great to hear, Dube! Thanks for everything you've done for ZBW and will undoubtedly continue to do. You deserve it!

1097238.png

Kevin Moody (KK)

Former Instructor, Webmaster & Facilities Engineer

Congrats, DB.  It's a tough job, but a VERY rewarding one.  I'm glad you're stepping up.  Boston will always hold a very special place in my heart, and I'm always happy knowing that there is good, strong leadership in place here.  As always, let me know how I can help.

Don Desfosse

Director, VATUSA

Guest Michael Bertolini

Very well said DB. Congratulations, we're thrilled its finally official!

I look forward to working with you in your role!

Congrats, very well deserved!

Guest Vince Acres

Congrats DB, I already know your your going to take vZBW to even greater heights looking forward to it!

Guest Thomas Reid

Congrats Dube! I still remember fondly the days of putting you through torture in the sweatbox. I'll go ahead and take full credit for your rise to power.

Best of luck!

-RD

Guest PG

[insert creative comment here] congrats, Dube!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest Michael Dugan - RIP

Alright, who put this guy in charge?

Congrats DB!