Krikor Hajian

[6 April 1900-2300 ET] Not So Bermuda Triangle FNO

1RZpS8i.jpg

It's not quite the Caribbean, but from 2300-0300z on Friday, April 6, join the Boston Virtual ARTCC, Cleveland Virtual ARTCC and Toronto FIR for a three-way, international, FNO, cross fire jamboree! Trade in the warm ocean for the Great Lakes; your swimsuit for a business suit; your Oceanic clearance for a de-icing pad; and more! Boston Logan (KBOS), Cleveland Hopkins (KCLE) and Toronto Pearson (CYYZ) airports will all be staffed from top to bottom for your air travel needs. With plenty of air carrier and charter service between the three fields across multiple aircraft types, there's something here for everyone! Preferred routes below, be there or be triangular!

KBOS - HYLND5 HYLND CAM Q822 GONZZ WOZEE LINNG8 - CYYZ

KBOS - REVSS4 REVSS DEKOW J68 HNK ULW HAGAR CXR CXR3 - KCLE

KCLE - FAILS ERI JHW Q82 PONCT JFUND2 - KBOS

KCLE - FAILS FINGL NUBER2 - CYYZ

CYYZ - DEDKI4 TULEG Q937 KRAZZ ENE OOSHN5 - KBOS

CYYZ - ANCOL3 YQO HIMEZ HIMEZ4 - KCLE

Event Routes:

KBOS - HYLND5 HYLND CAM Q822 GONZZ WOZEE LINNG8 - CYYZ

KBOS - REVSS4 REVSS DEKOW J68 HNK ULW HAGAR CXR CXR3 - KCLE

KCLE - FAILS ERI JHW Q82 PONCT JFUND2 - KBOS

KCLE - FAILS FINGL NUBER2 - CYYZ

CYYZ - DEDKI4 TULEG Q937 KRAZZ ENE OOSHN5 - KBOS

CYYZ - ANCOL3 YQO HIMEZ HIMEZ4 - KCLE

spacer.png

Cam Bruno (BN)

Community Manager

Need to check the CYYZ to KBOS route.  There is no DEDKI transition and the closest one TULEG is a little back and forth.. Flying that route tonight

Need to check the CYYZ to KBOS route.  There is no DEDKI transition and the closest one TULEG is a little back and forth.. Flying that route tonight

Thanks for the heads up, routes updated.

Mark Mayo and I flew the CYYZ to KBOS segment of the triangle last night and the controller performance was outstanding.  Really nice sequencing from both APP and F-APP on the OOSHN5 as well as the tower and ground operations. Proud to be a 10 year part of this team.  Its a new team from a few years ago, but the training and staff have kept the standards high and the performance at these events first class.. CONGRATS

Really nice work by everyone last night.  We need Cam to teach everyone else how to tactfully call me out on my bad habits so they don't keep getting inadvertently reinforced.  LOL.

fvJfs7z.png

Thanks to all the pilots who flew in and out of Boston last night, as well to all my fellow controllers.

This type of traffic quantity I think is why we sit in a chair, unphased, completely wired in for 5+ hours.

I was streaming the whole event and here's a time-lapse I've created from my perspective.