Austin Kukral

CTP Booking available for you!

Good morning all!

As I will be out of town with work and will not be able to fly this year for CTP Westbound, I at least wanted to do my part and grab a booking to give to a fellow BVARTCC member who was not able to make it on in time this morning to grab one. For those who didn't see the CTP website, all bookings were taken in 15 minutes this time!

So if you would like to fly for CTP  and would like my booking slot, reply to this thread and I will go in order of the replies for giving it away. We will coordinate a time to transfer it over to you, preferably later in the day when the CTP website is likely to gave less traffic to lessen the risk of someone else grabbing it.

Booking slot is:

EHAM (Amsterdam) - KBOS (I hope you know what this one is  ;D)

Departure time: 12:58:00Z (+/- 15 minutes)

Have a great weekend and Happy CTP to you!

Austin

5236.png

I have a booking available as well, bidding starts at $5. I decided to end up working Gander Oceanic, so won't be needing it, but some other fine individual is welcome to it! Please respond here if you're interested.

SELCAL: AF-PQ [Can be changed]

From/To: EDDM/KJFK at FL350 (+/- 1000ft)

TOT: 12:18:00Z (+/- 15 minutes)

Booking dropped.

At some point on Friday evening or early Saturday morning, to prepare for routes emails to be distributed, bookings will be locked and you will no longer be able to pick up or drop a booking. If you are still looking to swap your slot, we suggest you get this done ASAP.

Gents,

If you still have CTP bookings and no one has contacted you to pick them up, please post on the VATSIM forum and offer them as first come first serve. We do not want bookings going to waste. Also note the quote above from the Planning Team.

spacer.png

Cam Bruno (BN)

Community Manager