Phil Coyle

Please Participate in BVA's Member Satisfaction Survey!

On May 1, Boston Virtual ARTCC launched its 2016 Member Satisfaction Survey. We are asking all members to take 10-15 minutes to complete the 2016 survey on our website.

BVA regularly asks for feedback in an effort to continuously improve the experience members have in the community. Whether through the forums, in an email, or in person, we hope you feel comfortable sharing your opinions, suggestions, and ideas for how BVA operates.

In addition to the regular and informal feedback sought out from members, the Administration Team runs a formal member satisfaction survey every two years to help better understand desired priorities for the future. In particular, this year’s survey focuses on:

• Perceptions of the community, its controllers, and its administrators

• The quality, quantity, and location of events

• Overall community atmosphere and social engagement

The survey is available for active members, occasional users, and former participants. Completing it will take approximately 10-15 minutes. The survey can be completed on our website.

As always, all feedback will remain anonymous. However, you may also to provide your email address at the end of the survey should you wish to be contacted personally by a BVA staff member.

The Administration Team looks forward to receiving your feedback and suggestions.

The Idiot's Guide to Forum Signatures:

My Name >> Phil ('Ferrari308guy') | [email protected] << Click To Talk To Me

Inspiration for the Uninspired >> “It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you place the blame.”

Oh, you're still reading my signature? Then try these amazing time-wasting activities >> You know you want to click these links...

Demotivators

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU