Krikor Hajian

19th Annual Boston Tea Party LIVE! [11 August 1200-1900 ET]

p4wksqk.jpg

Planning is well under way for the 19th Annual Boston Tea Party; LIVE and in person from Nashua, New Hampshire!

We hope that you will join us for the 19th Annual Boston Tea Party, live from scenic Nashua, New Hampshire.  With over 20 controllers from Boston Virtual ARTCC coming together in one room, the ZBW airspace will be lit up for the afternoon.  Join us for a casual GA flight, or participate in our Airport Poker competition for some amazing prizes. 

For more information, including Tea Party Poker, giveaways and operations within Boston airspace, visit the 19th Annual Boston Tea Party website. We look forward to seeing you on the scopes on August 11th!

We're under a month away! I'm super excited to see many of you in person or on the scopes, and hope you're all gearing up for the latest and greatest Boston Tea Party!

Interested in winning some free stuff? Click here!

We hope that you'll join us for this exciting - and packed - event in just under 30 days.

Can someone say who the designated event official (whose callsign will be posted here within 48 hours of the event) is? Even though it says this person's name will be posted i don't see where. Also the instructions say to PM this official to inquire as to what cards you hold.

David Cross

FDX3171 OR N1399

Can someone say who the designated event official (whose callsign will be posted here within 48 hours of the event) is? Even though it says this person's name will be posted i don't see where. Also the instructions say to PM this official to inquire as to what cards you hold.

Thank you, this has been updated. The designated official will be BOS_PK_CTR.