Francis Dube

Drum Roll Please

Gents,

I am pleased to announce that Camden Bruno (BN, or BO if I had let that set of initials slide) has accepted the role of Events Coordinator here at ZBW. Camden's work with our current roster updates and his work on the most recent Cross The Pond planning make him an excellent choice to take over in this position.

I expect BN to hit the ground running and pick up the events that are already in planning phase and make up some good creations of his own. As has been said of recent promotions, great things are coming and we are all looking forward to what you can do.

So, please join me in congratulating BO... errr... BN on his new position. I just want to tell you good luck, we're all counting on you.

Francis Dube (DB)

ironmicsig.PNG

Guest PG

BN. Congrats man! Couldn't think of a better guy for the role.

Now, I do believe I'm no longer the most junior member of the staff, so perhaps the new guy gets the certain "office" under the bathroom?

Again, congrats!

Congrats, BN!  I know you'll do great!  Besides training, events are the lifeblood of any ARTCC!

Oh, goodness, the board of health has finally unsealed that office?  Good luck with that!

Thanks guys, really appreciate it. And thank you to everyone within the ZBW community and all of those who I have become close with, who got me to where I am today, and continuously encourage me to take the next step. I?m extremely excited to take on the role of Events Coordinator and am very glad to see MR and DB step up the ladder. Additionally, I am looking forward to bringing ZBW a lot of new events with a lot of variety in the near future. As MR and DB stated, we are striving to improve communication and coordination between the upper staff and the rest of our controllers, neighboring facilities, pilots, and more.

If you ever have any questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions please feel free to contact me at [email protected]. Last but certainly not least, speaking of communication, please be sure to let me know of any event ideas you have, as your input is key! Again, thank you everyone for your kind words of congratulations. I look forward to the future as your new EC, as I see a lot of great things coming to ZBW.

MOCHA HAGoTDI,

spacer.png

Cam Bruno (BN)

Community Manager

Guest PG

Oh, goodness, the board of health has finally unsealed that office?  Good luck with that!

I'll never forget the day I was given a jackhammer instead of a key for my office.

Congratulations, BN! Looking forward to the events you'll be organizing.

As DO pointed out, make sure you disinfect everything in your office. Who know what our last EC was up to in there?  ::)

Philip Katz (KZ)

C1 Controller at Boston Virtual ARTCC (BVA)

Guest Vince Acres

Congrats BN your creative side has paid off