Guest PG

Website Data Loss

Guest PG

Dear fellow controllers,

As you may have notice the site went down earlier today, and has since been semi-restored. At this point I consider the forums stable *finds some wood to knock*, however, we have lost any data created since 3/24/15, and in are the process of restoring that. If you joined the Boston ARTCC since 3/23/15 please email Cam Bruno (BN) at [email:uo0sarpc][email protected][/email:uo0sarpc], he will create your forum account and restore your permissions.

Furthermore, some may notice that they are unable to log into the website or that some pieces of the website maybe missing. That at this time is the situation, but it is being addressed with all possible haste. I thank you for your patience. Further updates will be posted here.

Thank you,

PG

EDIT: Now states to contact me for registrations to take some workload of PG  <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

All controllers view the "TeamSpeak 3 Info" topic under "Controller Discussion" for the new TeamSpeak server information.

spacer.png

Cam Bruno (BN)

Community Manager

Guest PG

Our roster (using very stringent activity rules), is now up-- please don't worry if you aren't on it (DO), or if your operating initials/ratings/position is drastically changed, that is all being addressed. For now, progress.

Guest PG

Forum attachments were lost in the move between servers, as were avatars. If it was hosted on our servers, please re-upload.

Thank you,

Guest PG

We're now converted to UTF-8 too. Feel free to use all the international chars you want!