Clif Whitten

Help Needed! 2017 Boston Tea Party Venue

Happy 2017!

While summer may seem a distant illusion at the moment, it is time to start planning for our signature controlling event: the 2017 Boston Tea Party. 

For several years, we have been hosted by the wonderful folks at Daniel Webster College in Nashua, NH.  As many of you know, DWC has merged with Southern New Hampshire University and will be closing the Nashua campus at end of this academic year.

I have been in touch with our contact at DWC to talk about options going forward.  The good news is that he will be remaining on staff  and there will be a similar space available at the SNHU campus in Manchester.  The bad news is that the new space may not be ready for summer. 

I wanted to reach out to the larger group to ask for your help in locating prospective, back-up venues.  The facility would ideally meet the following criteria:

[*]Be located in the greater Boston area, preferably closer to Nashua, NH

[*]Have a computer lab with at least 20 work stations, preferably dual monitor

[*]Be willing to host us on a Saturday in the summer time (date negotiable)

[*]Allow for us to have our VATSIM specific software loaded prior to the event

Can you tell that we’ve been spoiled by DWC?  If you know of a facility that might meet our needs, and have contact that you would be willing to exploit share, please reach out to me.  Here or by email clifw (at) bvartcc.com

Thanks in advance for your help.