Riley Shannon

2015 Denver Migration

Denver Migration

Friday, January 9, 2014

The Denver Migration is now 5 years strong and has always been a major event within United Regional. United Regional started the Migration in 2010, and it has evolved with the airline throughout the years. The point of the Migration is to move the entire company over to Denver for the Colorado Getaway, as well as offer massive amounts of traffic throughout the entire event; especially the first day. Over time, however; the event has become one of the community, while United Regional hosts the event, the pilots are what makes it a success. We urge any pilots who are planning to fly to Denver to join us to create even more traffic for ATC, as well as have fun! If you would like to join United Regional in its 5th anniversary of the Migration, all the information you need can be found below!

Below is a list of the current departure airports United Regional has selected, as well as optimal push-back times:

KACK - 5:10

KALB - 5:40

KBDL - 5:45

KBOS - 5:20

KPWM - 5:15

All pilots are encouraged to be pushed back and taxiing no later than 6:00pm EST, to allow a smooth flow of traffic in and out of the airports.

Preferred Routes:

Note: Due to the fact that Denver had STARS for different landing configuration (North/South), the STARS may be changed from what is on this page. If that is the case, the post will be updated to reflect the change.

KACK -> KDEN:

MVY PVD BAF COBIA GGT GEE YQO PSI LAN OBK OBH LBF SAYGE8

STEWY1 MVY BUZRD LESWL JOSSY ITPEG DIXSN BREWR HATNY CYCLN ONL ANCHR3(RNAV)

KALB -> KDEN:

ALB5 SYR UCA GGT GEE YQO PSI LAN OBK OBH LBF SAYGE8

ALB5 SYR ITPEG DIXSN BREWR HATNY CYCLN ONL ANCHR3(RNAV)

KBDL -> KDEN:

BDL9 CTR CAM J547 SYR BUF ECK J16 MCW OBH J10 LBF SAYGE8

BDL9 CTR CAM ARNII Q816 HOCKE FNT J94 ONL ANCHR3(RNAV)

KBOS -> KDEN:

LOGAN7 GDM ALB COBIA GGT GEE YQO PSI LAN OBK OBH LBF SAYGE8

HYLND3 HYLND HANAA Q816 HOCKE FNT J94 ONL ANCHR3(RNAV)

KPWM -> KDEN:

PWM4 ENE ALB COBIA GGT GEE YQO PSI LAN OBK OBH LBF SAYGE8

HSKEL1 HANAA JOSSY ITPEG DIXSN BREWR HATNY CYCLN ONL ANCHR3(RNAV)

All NON RNAV routes can be downloaded by clicking the corresponding route.

All pilots who can fly in the event are encouraged to sign up on the Pilot Time Table.

If you have any questions, or comments, please feel free to contact me at [email protected] and I will be more than happy to answer any questions!

Riley Shannon | [email protected]

0.png

Guest chuck

I'm looking to hop to KDEN sunday night around 8 est. Probably fly out of Kansas City. Anyone wanna join? Maybe we can bomb KDEN around 9:30 or 10.... Old School Style

Guest chuck

whatever whatever. i'm just looking to put some aircraft up.

so, just curious question... how many UAR fliers do we still have out there?