Re: FLAi Questions, Concerns, Suggestions...
« Reply #150 on: August 05, 2018, 09:43:47 pm »
Hi There, thanks for making this product it's really needed. One issue i'm seeing is vPilot is not recognizing or finding some models... I've determined it's due to the "title" of the model which vPilot uses to "make" the aircraft. The vmr has all "FLAi_..." but the vmr is looking for "BVA_MFAI_C510_ZZZZ".
VATSIM P2

« Reply #151 on: August 06, 2018, 06:17:57 am »
Hi There, thanks for making this product it's really needed. One issue i'm seeing is vPilot is not recognizing or finding some models... I've determined it's due to the "title" of the model which vPilot uses to "make" the aircraft. The vmr has all "FLAi_..." but the vmr is looking for "BVA_MFAI_C510_ZZZZ".

Great catch! I have fixed this and added it to the next update. Expect it to be correct in version 11.
Matthew Miller
C1 Controller
Retired DATM and EC

Bob Lee

« Reply #152 on: August 12, 2018, 12:32:39 pm »
Hello. Thanks for FLAi. vPilot has an error. Failed to create aircraft using models for DC10-10, DC10-30, MD-11
Callsign on vatsim WGN
Bob

Bob Lee

« Reply #153 on: August 15, 2018, 03:40:45 pm »
Hello again. Are you planning to include a Concorde AI model I find them flying on VATSim often. Bob

« Reply #154 on: August 26, 2018, 04:39:08 pm »
Some of the models I only see nav lights... this using FSX and build 11 of FLAi
VATSIM P2

« Reply #155 on: August 27, 2018, 05:19:01 am »
Some of the models I only see nav lights... this using FSX and build 11 of FLAi

We are aware that some models are invisible, and are working on fixing this with each version update. Eventually, we will fix every invisible model. The best thing you can do is report any invisible models using the feedback section of https://flai.app/.
Matthew Miller
C1 Controller
Retired DATM and EC

Ada

« Reply #156 on: August 30, 2018, 09:04:28 am »
Hi, i recently downloaded the model mathes and it works great except for it showing Default A321 and invisible B777's by appearing with just nav lights

« Reply #157 on: August 30, 2018, 10:28:40 pm »
Hi, i recently downloaded the model mathes and it works great except for it showing Default A321 and invisible B777's by appearing with just nav lights

Check your e-mail.
Matthew Miller
C1 Controller
Retired DATM and EC

Luke Smith

« Reply #158 on: September 02, 2018, 03:37:55 pm »
I actually have the same exact problem with the invisible 77W's. Would appreciate feedback on some sort of resolution. But everything else works just flawlessly.

« Reply #159 on: September 03, 2018, 05:55:38 pm »
I actually have the same exact problem with the invisible 77W's. Would appreciate feedback on some sort of resolution. But everything else works just flawlessly.

The 77W's will be fixed in the FLAI Version 12 update. It was really a matter of adding an updated MDL model and fixing the model.cfg. You can expect the update in the next few days on the FLAI Ops Center.
Matthew Miller
C1 Controller
Retired DATM and EC

Shaun Deniston

question
« Reply #160 on: September 10, 2018, 05:31:42 pm »
Hi! I currently used to operation center to install, my root is sent to my FSX folder but all my planes are white, did I do something wrong?

Evan Reiter

• Community Manager
Re: question
« Reply #161 on: September 10, 2018, 11:35:41 pm »
Hi! I currently used to operation center to install, my root is sent to my FSX folder but all my planes are white, did I do something wrong?
Hi Shaun,

Could you clarify the issue: are you seeing the same white aircraft in all cases, or are you seeing different types of aircraft, but they are all white?

A few things you can try to check:
1. Do you have the .vmr file installed within vPilot (and is the file enabled)?
2. Have you modified any of the files or made any changes to the install?

Evan Reiter
Community Manager

Jack Vince

« Reply #162 on: September 15, 2018, 03:03:12 pm »
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to check to make sure im not going mad. In the last version of BVAI all aircraft with the SHT call sign would show in BA livery (Domestic callsign). However, since downloading FLAI they simply show as default commercial aircraft. Any ideas anyone?

Many Thanks  :)

« Reply #163 on: September 15, 2018, 07:09:18 pm »
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to check to make sure im not going mad. In the last version of BVAI all aircraft with the SHT call sign would show in BA livery (Domestic callsign). However, since downloading FLAI they simply show as default commercial aircraft. Any ideas anyone?

Many Thanks  :)

You’re not going mad. Just add the FLAi model matching VMR file located in your documents\Vpilot Files folder to your Vpilot Custom Model Matching settings and you’ll be all set.
Matthew Miller
C1 Controller
Retired DATM and EC

« Reply #164 on: September 26, 2018, 10:29:05 am »
Hi,
I have downloaded FLAi  and am very pleased with the results. An amazing array of liveries!
I do, however, get repeated red error notices on vPILOT with a booping noise each time and it reads "Failed to create aircraft....corrupt or missing files   and it always refers to WoA aircraft. I have downloaded and installed some WoA aircraft in the past but this was for FSX Boxed and I have since changed to Steam Edition. I can find some old WoA zipped files in my 'Downloads' folder and wonder if they are somehow the cause of the problem.
I also still have the BVA model matching .vmr in the custom rule sets  (as well as the FLAi .vmr). Should this now be deleted?
Thanks