Clif Whitten

• Deputy Air Traffic Manager
Appointment to Administration Team
« on: June 24, 2018, 04:50:56 pm »
It is with great pleasure that BVA announces the appointment of Szymon Puzdrowski (PI) to the BVA Administration Team.  Szymon has served as our Webmaster for the past year; acting in an advisory role to the Administration Team.  Szymon is an adept developer who has been instrumental in several crucial web projects for BVA.  We look forward to having Szymon at the table as we continue to build and grow our BVA web presence.   

Szymon:  It is traditional for the newest member of the team to bring goodies to the meetings.  As our web guy, can we expect that you’ll bring cookies? 

Thank you for your dedication to the BVA community and welcome (officially) to the Administration Team! 
Clif Whitten (WN)
Deputy Air Traffic Manager
Boston Virtual ARTCC

Jonathan Halverson

• ATC Mentor
Re: Appointment to Administration Team
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 05:37:48 pm »
Congratulations, PI! Looking forward to seeing more great stuff come from you.

Jonathan Halverson (HS)
ATC Mentor
[email protected]

William Guisbond

• ATC Mentor
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 06:20:12 pm »
Congrats PI - most certainly well deserved! Looking forward to seeing what you can do as a big dawg  ;)

Will Guisbond (GD) - 1350891
S3 | ATC Mentor
[email protected]

Evan Reiter

• Training Administrator
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2018, 08:06:02 pm »
Congratulations PI, and welcome (formally) to the team! We're proud to recognize the great work you've been doing in support of our community, much of it behind the scenes.

Szymon:  It is traditional for the newest member of the team to bring goodies to the meetings.  As our web guy, can we expect that you’ll bring cookies? 

Now that GDPR is in effect, he'll need to ask each of us for approval before doing that.

Evan Reiter
Training Administrator

Don Desfosse

• ATC Instructor
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2018, 11:53:38 pm »
...can we expect that you’ll bring cookies? 
I see what you did there....  ;)  But as much as I like cookies and as much as HI likes chocolate cake, I have a feeling he'll be bringing PI(e)....
Don Desfosse (DO)
Division Director Emeritus, VATUSA
ATM Emeritus, Boston ARTCC

Boston ARTCC - Where Excellence is Routine!

Krikor Hajian

• Events Coordinator
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2018, 09:16:34 am »
Congrats, PI! You’ve done fantastic work and I’m excited to see what else you can bring to the table in an A-Team role. Keep up the good work!

Krikor Hajian (HI)
Events Coordinator | Instructor
[email protected]
- - - - - - - - - -
VATUSA ACE Team Member | VATSIM Supervisor

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2018, 09:39:37 pm »
Congrats PI!!   :D

Szymon Puzdrowski

• Webmaster
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2018, 12:39:39 pm »
Thank you all for the warm comments!

I've been getting nothing but encouragement and support during my time at BVA. First when I was just working on small projects like FlyBVA, then as a webmaster while working on IDS and now as part of the Administration Team.

I'd like to thank the rest of the team for recognizing my work and seeing the value in it.
I will do my best keep bringing you guys new tools and improve BVA on the technology front.

Onwards and upwards!

Szymon Puzdrowski (π) - 1216832
Webmaster
[email protected]