Bob Zolto

FLAI Questions
« on: December 27, 2018, 06:27:54 pm »
I installed FLAI and set up the custom rule.  Under the advanced tab in vPilot model matching I have three boxes: one for SimObjects\Airplanes, which I presume is the default; one box for Ultimate Traffic Live and one for A2A simobjects.  There isn't one for FLAI.  I am using P3d v.4.4

Evan Reiter

• Community Manager
Re: FLAI Questions
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 06:30:30 pm »
Welcome (again), Bob.

As of today, this is a known issue with Prepar3D v4.4 that is being worked on. It requires an update to vPilot. If you prefer to get the fix immediately, see here: https://www.facebook.com/notes/flai/flai-for-p3d-v44-fix/272055023399779/. Otherwise, once Ross has published an update to vPilot, FLAi should start working normally for you.

Let us know if this fix helps!

Evan Reiter
Community Manager

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2018, 06:43:59 pm »
I'll give it a try.  Maybe I won't have to bother you for a bit, but then again.... :)

What about the UT Live and A2A boxes, should I uncheck them?

Evan Reiter

• Community Manager
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2018, 08:38:16 pm »
I'll give it a try.  Maybe I won't have to bother you for a bit, but then again.... :)

What about the UT Live and A2A boxes, should I uncheck them?
I don't know what A2A's SimObjects are there for.

What do you use UT Live for?

Evan Reiter
Community Manager

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2018, 09:00:50 pm »
Ultimate Traffic Live is an add-on traffic program that populates airports, etc.  A2A's program, which I didn't know I even had, puts A2A planes as traffic, I guess.

Evan Reiter

• Community Manager
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2019, 01:06:17 pm »
Ultimate Traffic Live is an add-on traffic program that populates airports, etc.
My question was what you are using Ultimate Traffic Live for (i.e., were you wanting to use its models as part of the model matching for VATSIM)? FLAi should have everything you need, so I would suggest you are fine to deselect that within vPilot.

I don't know anything about the A2A planes, so it's probably fine to deselect that. Otherwise, just give it a try and see what happens.

Evan Reiter
Community Manager